Biofuels are liquid fuels that were converted directly from biomass. Renewable designer biofuels made from woody biomass provide environmental, economic, and strategic benefits and are considered a safe, clean liquid-fuel alternative to fossil fuels.
– Feedstock definitions for RIN classification of BioFuel Drives Sourcing Initiatives
– NWABF’s Strategic Philosophy Leverages National Partners for Feedstock Supply
– Second Generation and Proven Biomass to Liquid, (BTL) Technology is used to – Convert Woody Biomass into a Renewable Designer Aviation BioFuel
– Biomass to Liquid (BTL) Process: Gasification to syngas & catalytic transformation to diesel/jet biofuel
– Federal and State Mandates Support the use of Renewable Designer Biofuels